Favour with the Fates
Favour with the Fates is a feature added with the purchase of the Ice Cream Headaches DLC.
Description[edit | edit source]
Favour with the Fates is an feature that becomes available throughout all areas of the game if the Ice Cream Headaches DLC is installed.
Favour can be gained in a variety of ways:
- The Snowitch class starts with 1 Favour due to the Favoured trait, and gets +1 Favour every time the class specific ability Favour of the Frozen is used successfully
- Dealing 3+ damage while the Favourite skill is active gives the Hero +1 Favour
- Winning a battle on a runed tile gives +1 Favour
- The rune vanishes after the battle, so only 1 Favour can be gained per runed tile
Favour is consumed at the player's discretion as follows:
- 1 Favour can be used during a battle to draw an additional card. This is best used early in boss battles to maximize hand size as soon as possible, but can also be helpful if you are about to lose a battle and have a card in your deck or discard pile that might save you.
- 2 Favour can be used at any time in or out of battle to permanently remove a card from the Hero's starting deck. Using this in battle is risky as it could result in discarding an active card and reducing the size of your hand.
- 3 Favour can be used during a battle to force the enemy to discard the currently selected card. Doing this more than once would require massive amounts of Favour, but if you save it to remove the most dangerous of your opponent's cards from play, it can allow even a relatively weak Hero to defeat a powerful foe... assuming enough Favour can be earned!